Review FIFA 12 xbox

Wednesday 30 May 2012


Fifa 12 - It will make you laugh and cry!!
I haven't played a Fifa game for about 4 years (preferring usually the Pro Evolution franchise) but this year I decided to give it a whirl owing to ever more positive reviews for EAs footy installments. When I first started playing I was very happy about a number of things, and, unhappy about some others. This review does not include online play, I am only reviewing what...

VS

Multiplayer excellent, single player frustrating
For me, the basic mechanics of the gameplay in FIFA 12 are probably the best they've been in the FIFA series for some time. The passing and movement is a lot sharper, especially if you speed up the gameplay in the settings menu. It's about as close to old school PES as the Xbox has got in my opinion.

While playing friends is great, however, I really find...
FIFA 12 (Xbox 360)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.