Review Lenovo G770 17.3 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7 2620M 2.7GHz, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, Blu-ray combo, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

Saturday 16 June 2012

great laptop
I bought this Lenovo G770 laptop (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD) for my uni work. My older HP 17' laptop has become very noisy and it'll go for someone as a gift after its fan will be replaced. But going back to the topic... the lenovo laptop is just great; before I bought it I had watched its review on youtube ([...]) and I was a bit worried about the...

versus
Do not buy
I did a lot of research into laptops before I purchased the G770. Unfortunately not enough. To cut a long story short. I was trying to play a Blu-Ray from my laptop to my TV and HDMI output was very glitchy. Tried to update graphics drivers and this is where it all went wrong. Switchable graphics and AMD do not get on. You cannot update AMD drivers and they are over a...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.