Review Acer Aspire 5733Z 15.6 inch Laptop (Intel Pentium P6200 2.13GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVDSM-DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Acre 5733z laptop
I brought my laptop about 6 months ago and it amazing, fast and very reliable . Battery life is great on it. It's that good I brought 2 more for family members cheers amazon for this product 
versus

3.0 out of 5 stars Only 4GB of Ram - other than thats it does the job.
I work tech support and have done for quite some time at the local university supporting students I needed a great computer for a cheap price that a could carry around with me in the Uni.

I can definitely say that this is one of the better computers that I have owned. I owned an HP just recently and that thing died after about three weeks! Never, ever go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.