Review Lenovo IdeaCentre Q180 Small Form Factor Desktop PC (Intel Atom D2700 2.13GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit with USB Keyboard and Mouse)

Thursday 5 July 2012

This is a very small, cheap and stylish looking PC. I bought it because I found it aesthetically more pleasant than the other nettops I could find around. The plus is that it has more RAM and larger storage space then most competitors in the same price range.
Do not expect great performance, with an Atom CPU and relatively slow disk is designed for low power consumption and small size, rather then performance. On some tasks my 6 years old Pentium 4 is still better, but this one occupies 1/40 of the volume on my desk and is much more silent.
It is perfect for e-mail, running office application and multimedia, if video is stored locally. I also run with an X-server without any problem. Not that good for video streaming: on the same network connection my older pentium laptop gives a much more fluid rendering than this PC..................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.