Review Motorola Xoom 2 10.1 inch 16GB Android Tablet (Wi-Fi Version)

Thursday 5 July 2012

Xoom2
Excellent product. Wifi is first class and now use a touch pen to save touching the screen too often.
Have tehered successfully to my Samsung Galaxy Mini and that works fine too.
Motocast is great and I have access to my desk top pc files from anywhere. The office type app works very well.
Have also used Dijit and now control all my TV's and satellite boxes...
versus
33 of 36 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but lacks in performance
Looks and feels good and is comfortable to hold for long periods of time. I just got this to check my messages and browse the internet while I was away from my computer. I watch a lot of YouTube videos and so was disappointed when this tablet couldn't play 1080p videos via the browser. Even 720p videos are laggy. When I updated to the latest Flash player (v11) it played a...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.