Review Canon EOS 650D Digital SLR Camera - Black (Inc. 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Canon EOS 650D Digital SLR Camera

Canon EOS 650D Digital SLR Camera - Black (Inc. 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens Kit)
Overall this camera is spectacular.
Some very nice features that set it above other cameras in the range.

Autofocus is fast and exceedingly accurate with the 18-55mm kit lens.
This includes the in video focusing, which is better than I expected but not outstanding, although, I'll update this when I have an STM lens! you do get quite a lot of focusing noise in video footage when used with a non-STM lens, though again, I'll update when I have one.

The HDR mode is very good, there are no problems with image alignment when shooting handheld.
Night shooting is the same story, I have got some very good pictures.

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.