Review Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB Sim Free Smartphone

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB 

Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB Sim Free Smartphone 
 I've now owned this phone for around 2 weeks, and I am incredibly impressed with it. Here are my impressions of it:
Build
The build is surprisingly good, I was worried about the fact it's mostly plastic but I'm actually really grateful. It's much lighter than my old Desire Z (which doubled as a paperweight) and also incredibly thin. The curved screen is not very noticeable but just exudes awesomeness when you have it casually laying on a table. I really like that the front has very few features when the screen is off, and looks very understated. A lot of my friends have complemented me on it! My biggest issue with the phone is that the screen is huge and really difficult to operate one-handed unless you have big hands (I don't). There's a lot of hand-shuffling from the top to the bottom, or using two hands.
Screen
The screen is really nice. I have had no issues with the auto-dimming feature other people have found, it 
....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.