Review Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 inch Tablet - White (8GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 inch Tablet


 Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7 inch Tablet - White (8GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)

100 of 100 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Smashing Sammy Budget Tablet, I Love it.
I was going to wait for the galaxy note 10.1, but then decided that I didn't really need a top spec tablet at a top spec price. I managed to get mine a few weeks before the u k launch, on Amazon but it cost me a little more £329 when AMAZON HAVE IT IN STOCK you should not have to pay more than £299, if out of stock they seem to get them again in a day or so, so don't get...
Published 1 month ago by Mr. A. FISHER

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
versus
7 of 11 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I had hoped
I thought that this ticked all the boxes but after a couple of days I am a little disappointed. For a start it was meant to include stereo headphones but, even though it appeared still security sealed there was no sign of the headphones in the box. The picture is slow to respond to movement. It seems to struggle opening some files especially maps. It seems to have...
Published 20 days ago by Apiarist1958

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 Best Buy Amazon Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.